Survival Strategy Online. Supplementary Education - Developing with Sense
Interactive park-focus Survival Strategy Online. Supplementary education-developing with sense is an open platform for interaction and discussion of topical practical challenges facing supplementary education during distance learning. Three directions are supposed to work in parallel: for administrative teams, for supplementary education teachers and for teachers-organizers. Institutions of supplementary education of St. Petersburg, Polyarniy, Murmansk Oblast, Krasnoyarsk, Minsk, Donetsk will share the effective work practices in digital environment.
Themes for discussion:
- increasing the digital competence of teachers;
- implementing the innovative educational programs with distance learning technology;
- introduction of digital didactics;
- effective digital learning practices;
- specifics of project activities in the context of digital educational environment.
Administrators, supplementary education teachers, teachers-facilitators
The Palace of Children and Youth Creativity «Na Lenskoy» of the Krasnogvardeysky district
ul. Lenskaya, 2, korp. 2