Modern Foreign Language Education: Best Methods of Teaching Foreign Languages in St. Petersburg
The best methods of teaching foreign languages in educational institutions of St. Petersburg will be presented at the conference. The conditions that contribute to the achievement of subject and meta-subject results in foreign language lessons, socialization of students and the development of a multicultural language personality are reviewed.
- Section 1. Discussion of the topic in the problem case format: «Ways to achieve functional literacy in a foreign language».
- Section 2. Podium discussion: «Innovations and their application in the assessment techniques of a foreign language teacher: marketing innovations».
- Section 3. Workshop: «Innovative ways to update and develop soft skills in foreign language lessons».
- Section 4. Foresight session: «Prospects of online learning of foreign languages: online vs. offline».
- Section 5. World Café: «Strategies for enhancing communicative interaction in foreign language lessons: consolidating experience».
Foreign language teachers working in schools, foreign language teachers working in vocational education institutions, methodologists, supplementary education teachers
School No. 550 of the Tsentralny district
Torgovy pereulok, 2A
m. «Dostoyevskaya» / m. «Vladimirskaya» / m. «Gostiny Dvor» / m. «Nevsky Prospect»