«LifeSkills in the Digital Era: the Capacity of the Supplementary Education System»
Within the frames of a dialogue on the digital educational space, the topic of discussion will be the experience developed by the system of supplementary education. That experience is significant for solving the actual problems of the youth. The discussion will identify the best practices which will enable the development of shared visions of the professional community on the ways to achieve a new quality of the system of supplementary education for children.
The programme of the event includes:
- «Systematic changes in teaching generation Z»: new expectations and educational needs»;
- «Variability of the system of supplementary education as a requirement for the socio-cultural and professional development of students»;
- «Looking ahead»: the analysis of social expectations and capacity of supplementary education».
- What pedagogical tools are necessary to qualify students and teachers for participation in the WorldSkills movement?
- How to effectively use digital technology in the educational process? (best practices of using interactive applications in the education process of supplementary education institutions).
- What modern approaches to adaptation of children with special educational needs does the education system offer? (School No. 4 of the Vasileostrovsky district).
- How does the development of a partner environment affect the quality and variability of the educational process in institutions of supplementary education?
Heads of educational institutions, deputy heads of educational institutions, methodologists, teachers of supplementary education, teachers, education specialists
The House of Children’s Creativity «On the 9th line» of the Vasileostrovsky district
9th liniya, Vasiljevsky Ostrov, 8